1.05.2009

Chocolate's not a "Love Language", but....

When I open my jewelry drawer, this is what I see. What a happy surprise every time! My Dear Husband gave me THREE bars of dark chocolate, all from exotic places around the world. How well he knows me! I love chocolate, the darker the better, and I love thinking about far-flung places on the globe. (You might be called to send me on a world-tour; pray earnestly for guidance.) He's speaking my love language all right!  Do not underestimate the power of using the correct love language! If you don't know yours, Lord help you, and take the quiz here.  If you don't know your spouse's, then you'd better hurry and take the quiz! It has been my experience that this can be a real enhancement for any marriage, and such a small way to make things more romantic around the house! Of course, it's an effort for me to make myself speak Husband's love language and not to just expect him to be fluent and frequent in babbling mine! :0) 

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 
Galatians 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!