1.04.2009

"Rocker Mom"


I got an iPod Shuffle for Christmas - How much fun is that?!?! Even though they officially gave it to me, My Wonderful Sons are somewhat dubious about this. I'm getting some serious sideways scrutiny as I go through their music on iTunes and put some of it on my new little bit of technology.  Emphasis on "some". Most of their music I don't care for, but yes, some of it is cool enough for me.  I did hear one of them mutter, "We've got a rocker mom."  heh heh heh  I love to ruin their staid image of me from time to time...not in a bad way, of course.  Oh, and now I can believe that they really DIDN'T hear me when I was talking or calling them while they had their earbuds in. Yes, it's a nice isolated feeling that I must not let myself like too much.

(Don't I look FIERCE in that photo above??  hahahaha  It's not me....you knew that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!