2.17.2009

Frost Show

See what you miss when you have those boring, energy-efficient, air-tight, new windows? All this beauty in an unexpected place and under not so ideal circumstances!  These windows are in our 'sun room' on the side of our house. Someday we plan to have the windows replaced, but I will miss the frost shows.
My kids were fascinated by this when they were little, and we spent time in that chilly room examining patterns left by the frost. They don't look anymore, but I still do.


You can almost see words in the frost - would the Lord speak to me this way...? Sure hope not - that would trigger a total freak out on my part. But He did speak to Moses out of the burning bush and Diane Duyser saw the Virgin Mary in her toast...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!