2.07.2009

Other Blogs

I can spend alot of time just clicking from blog to blog, exploring other people's lives, ideas, and thoughts on the internet. This is usually done during the still dark, in-between time, after My Oldest Son goes off to public high school and before my Two Youngest Sons wake up to start their lessons here at home. Some great stops along the way: 

*"Frosty's Friends" - a cute and easy dishtowel at Little Birdie's Nest
*Seven Prayers a Day for your children, all scripture centered at Bring The Rain
*Making your blog entries into a hardcopy book - Courney and the Boys
*All things coupon-y and money saving - Nickels-N-Dimes
*A look at the life of an English missionary living in South Africa - Little Fingers and Frosting
*Yum - a chicken soup recipe that looks SOOO good at Posy Gets Cozy
*Children, hymns, "seeing the cross in the clothespin" - A Holy Experience

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for the shout-out, my friend! :) I'll be checking out some of these other links, too!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!