6.21.2009

No Effects Necessary


YES, I'm envious of all you photographers who have 
Photoshop CSblahblah215 (or whatever #) and can manipulate photos to be wonderously, outstandingly unbelievable! Over here, I use my little  iPhoto "adjust", "effects" or "enhance" tools - I use the bottom out of them!  BUT --- on this photo ---


I didn't have to touch a thing! Outstanding color provided by the Lord God, not enhanced, effected or adjusted, not even a little bit. 

(It's an Endless Summer hydrangea, special because it blooms on old AND new canes!)

6 comments:

  1. Perfect in every way! :) We have a couple of those...mine used to bloom in this purply-blue color, and now they're blooming pink...must be the PH in the soil? They're beautiful regardless. :) Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And these are the best kinds of photos! I've always thought the retouched ones are just fakes...it takes much more talent to capture something that is "real," don't you thing? This is a lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. i'm not much of a photographer lol not enough patience but this is absolutely breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when you get a great shot straight out of the camera?? It is so satisfying. :) I have photoshop envy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids just bought me a hydrangea like this but....alas it is merely a dry looking stick. Is there any hope?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And I'm with you on the iphoto. Photoshop? Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!