7.12.2009

Glad Tidings

These glads....

make me...

glad!

1 Chronicles 16:10
Glory in His holy name;Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be 
glad.

1 Chronicles 16:31
Let the heavens be 
glad, and let the earth rejoice;And let them say among the nations, " The LORD reigns."
Psalm 9:2
I will be 
glad and exult in You;I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
Psalm 46:4
There is a river whose streams make 
glad the city of God,The holy dwelling places of the Most High.
Psalm 69:32
The humble have seen it and are 
glad;You who seek God, let your heart revive.
Revelation 19:7
 "Let us rejoice and be 
glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready."

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I stopped by here this morning. That's a beautiful flower and a heart-lifting message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are so pretty! I've never seen the two-colored ones! Great verses to go along, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole post makes me GLAD! Beautiful photos - the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!