7.08.2009

I've Got Flair


When they turn into teens, sons just don't run up and give those wonderful, sloppy kisses anymore. That's one of my favorite memories of their babyhood - uninhibited, demonstrative, unpredicatable gestures of LOVE. It disappears, let me tell you! If you're not enjoying it to the very fullest now, then start today!  

However, we need not grieve too hard, friends! My Oldest sent me pieces of "flair" from his Facebook account to mine! One says: Mean Moms Have Good Kids - that makes me feel highly praised ... and hopeful! The other flair says: Moms, like buttons, hold everything together  - well, that shows how well he know me! It's just like two big, sloppy kisses - teen style! 

I tried to post them, but they won't stay on here!



4 comments:

  1. I love getting flair from my girl, too. It's always sarcastic, but that's how she tells me she loves me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't see the flair?! but treasuring my sloppy kisses in the here and now! right now my three year old does the huge pucker and then gingerly leans toward you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. I try to soak up all the sloppy kisses, waist-high hugs, and snuggles, knowing that all-too-soon they will disappear. Congrats on your flair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!