9.30.2009

Fall Garden

Shots from the garden - some favorites from the end of the season!

Hardy Begonia was lovely this year - thanks Jayne!
Japanese anemone tall and gorgeous - bugs attacked these this year!
New from Lowe's on clearance - Homestead Verbena. Supposed to be able to weather the winter here, but we'll see. Maybe if I really mulch it up for protection...
Long shot of the side garden. By now, the black-eyed susans have gone the other way and the banner grass has plumes. Too many susans, I think.
Wish I could take a walk through all of your gardens before the frost falls!

For more Wordful Wednesday photos, go to Angie's Seven Clown Circus!

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful is that garden? LOVE it! Love it like crazy. If I walked thru my garden I would be looking at a lot of dead things... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black-eyed susans! Thanks for a peek at your garden. Wish I had something to show in mine. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I wish mine would grow as lush and full. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I enjoyed walking through you garden today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!