9.27.2009

Shopping With My Camera

We went to the Country Living Fair in Columbus last weekend. It was a great day of fantastic fall sights and amazing things for sale. The prices were a little out there, so I decided to shop with my camera instead of shopping with dollars.

I knew this little guy was supposed to be mine as soon as I saw his angelic expression! And look how modest he is!
He's even got seriously modest crack coverage!
There wasn't a price on him - he was either display, or too much if you have to ask. It doesn't matter - he's all mine ... digitally, that is.
;0)
More Fair Photos to come!

5 comments:

  1. I'm super jealous! I really wanted to go to that but we just have too much going on right now. I'll live it through your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a while since I've gone to a fair. I bet you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come over this week and trade flowers. I just keep forgetting to call you at a decent hour. You're on my to do list "call S" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never thought of shopping with my camera! How creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!