10.14.2009

Fair Finds

Another installment of the Country Living Fair Photo Finds! What a great time we had out there in Columbus in the fall sunshine - wish I could take a do-over on that day.

This sun sculpture with the eyes! They shone like this from far away, too. I've got the zoom up on this photo. Nice to look at, not nice in the home - much too creepily cheerful.

Concrete soap dishes...??? What? It was in a 'primitive' items booth. Guess that explains it.

Funky/chic mannequin. There were people actually dressed like this in the crowd!

Not your typical fair food! I stood in line for the bruschetta and roasted red peppers - skipped the meatballs. It was delicious! I didn't miss a corn dog one little bit!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! That thing with the eyes was creepy, and I would LOVE to see bruschetta at the next fair I attend! Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sun/head thing is awesome!

    And I LOVE bruschetta! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fair. The brushetta sounds good, I don't think I have ever seen that at a fair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!