1.13.2010

Sun on Snow

I snapped some photos from my kitchen window this morning. Sunshine on snow and ice is magic, isn't it? These icicles dangle from the vent of our greenhouse. Nothing is growing in there, or the vent wouldn't be wide open. It's not time for growing yet...

Snow on the boxwoods, which are also lightly frosted. What a beautiful display, which will probably melt today.

The temperature should rise above freezing for the first time in weeks!

For more Wordful Wednesday photos, go to Angie's Seven Clown Circus or try Outdoor Wednesdays, for something new!

12 comments:

  1. I love these pics! But they make me cold just looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo of the melting ice! It is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the melting ice - sunshine makes it glitter like gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, a greenhouse! how awesome!!! love the picture too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect winter pictures and I love the boxwood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great pictures of the icicles melting away. I trust we all get a little warmer weather soon. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos...the icicles are so pretty and I think snow & green looks so good together!

    Glad you caught the shots before it melted away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Each season has its own beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!