3.08.2010

Self -Portraits?

I have not ever tried taking photos of myself. I've wanted to, but haven't let myself. Twice using the word 'myself' ... not good. Just finished looking through facebook, browsing and nosing everyone else's pages, photo albums, profile pics --- people are taking photos of themselves! I know this because none of them really look like that in person. They just don't - they look more real. You know what I mean, right? How funny that we work so hard to make ourselves appear more glamorous, less wrinkled, and that double chin?

GONE.

Guess I need to go take some pictures of myself.

(no photo for this one - yet)

4 comments:

  1. I have some pretty great pictures of you from DOM nights of old. just in case you want to post those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really hard for me to take or post pictures of myself as well. When I look at a pic right after I take it, I usually hate it, but then 10 years later I think its not too bad.

    Pictures are just so one dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thanks, Krissy! I can only imagine what they are like, having been taken at the DOM meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the photo of you in your sidebar. And actually I don't think you have anything to worry about. The photos others (apparently) have taken of you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!