11.17.2011

Free Bear Rides



We found this bear in a sunny spot in the back of a Tennessee antique-junk shop. 
Of course, I had already 'petted' him more than once before noticing THE WARNING SIGN.
I wasn't feeling hospitality flowing around the shop.
Love the last forbidding line: 'Other such abusive acts'
Seems like most of what you could do to a stuffed bear was covered in the other lines...
You have to wonder about the thought process behind this sign - really. Would someone who would engage in pulling toes off a stuffed bear, in full sight of the owner, really bother to  read and be cautioned by this sign? 
Or does it just spark 
ideas 
and the beginnings of rebellious disobedience? 
I guess you know what I think. 
Seems like RIDING might be an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!