2.27.2009

Shopping Sweet Spot


Hey! I found a great new store! It's not new, though, just new to me. My Dear Friend Tracy took me there this week for a little "mental health night" - home school moms may have a little less mental health than the average woman out there. Gabriel Brothersis her favorite place to shop, and this store is awesome! They have some of everything: clothes, shoes, housewares, accessories - all of it at LOW prices. The best part is that it is all brand name stuff. Liz was there, Ann Taylor, too. I got clothes with brands from Macy's, Lane Bryant and Kohls - sweater, t-shirt, and jeans for under $20. Had a Ginger Rogers-type dress in the cart, but ran out of time to try it on. Rats! Could've worn that dress to clean baseboards on Wednesdays...

3 comments:

  1. My mom-in-law LOVES GB and gets most of Elly's clothes there. Elly's new birthday dress is TO DIE FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like great store! I love Ann Taylor....we have a Loft nearby, but not a Gabriel Brothers.

    You should go back for the dress...then take pictures of yourself cleaning baseboards. That would make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
    I love vintage pictures too! If you look in my right sidebar there are several links to clipart websites. So many people share images. It's great.

    This Gabriels store sounds pretty nice -I've never heard of it before. I'll have to investigate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!