1.23.2014

Small Town Wall of Fame


Contributor names to an unknown cause inscribed on a small town wall.
I'm one of the oddball people who will stand and read
them until her husband manages to drag her away to more interesting attractions. 
As a former first grade teacher, I could see the handwriting style controversy 
playing out  right there on the wall!
What does the ★ indicate? I sure would want a  next to my name!
It's the little things, isn't it?

- Can you find the laugh-out-loud name? 
I know I had that guy in my freshman year at NKU!

-  And the most important detail of all:
How did Megan earn her name recorded in  (near)script?

******

God also writes names, in books - see here.
(...and on His palm, on persons ... where else?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!