11.10.2008

Buddy Lee




This is Buddy Lee, the bobble-head. Look at his sweet sideways glance—isn't he the most adorable little wobbly-necked thing you ever laid eyes on? Besides being wonderfully vintage, he makes me laugh every time I see him. My Dear Husband and I found him at a yardsale for $1. YES, just one dollar. But my boys don't like him because he's "creepy." This makes it extra fun to place Buddy in unexpected places in the house for them to find. But most of the time, stands on the windowsill in front of the sink where I do dishes.  What do you think of Buddy—sweet or sinister?  Is he a keeper or would he make a good gag gift for the Christmas gift exchanges?


Visit the Apron Queen's Vintage Thursdays at:




9 comments:

  1. I think he's too good for a gag gift. Many people won't appreciate him and they might just toss him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I'm a little creeped out by him too! I wonder how old he is. I don't know much about bobbleheads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One dollar!??? I want to shop with you! Buddy Lee is a terrific find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sorta sweet creepy, if you know what i mean lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I can see why they think he's a bit creepy- I think your kids are very observant!
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little guy that Buddy Lee is. I'd say your husband got a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with the boys on this one! Creepy! You know what would be funny though? (Assuming your boys aren't too little.) Place him in random cabinets and move him around every day so it looks like he's watching them! hahaha. What a hoot! That's totally something I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's pretty funny! He would be hard to part with, but he would be a great white elephant gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he's creepy all right but in a cute kinda way! I love it that you place him all over the house for the kids to walk up on.LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!