11.20.2008

My Dream Job (one of them)

Wouldn't it be fun to be a team mascot??
Just put on the costume and get out there...
jumping, dancing, waving to all the folks!  So much fun to have children excited to see you, getting to shake hands and pose for pictures that will definitely end up in some scrapbook somewhere - too much fun!  Even these other mascot jobs would be fun - I'm not sure why the gator has on swim trunks, or why the banana is all dressed up, but  that doesn't really matter. What fun to be out there meeting and greeting without any of the usual expectations bogging you down. Expectations based on how you look, how old you are, or what you're wearing. (I have a feeling that this "dream job" of mine may be an indicator of a deep need for some sort of intensive therapy....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!