5.05.2009

Dream Cookie

Have you ever had one of these? It's a Lofthouse Cookie. (big sigh) It's drop-dead delicious. I goaded my niece, who had two, into giving me this one at a basketball game. Thought I'd take a picture of it, before I ate it, since they're so rare in my world. These just don't trot by every day, you know. If you can steal one from a little child, you should - like I did!
Then you can join Weight Watchers with me. I'm guessing these cookies arevery high on the "points" scale - just look at all that wonderful icing! Since joining, I haven't captured any of these cookies.  Of course, none have meandered my way, either. Would I be able to just watch one go by, and not try to get it for myself?  


5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!