5.01.2009

"It Doesn't Taste Like Pumpkin Pie"


Sometimes they come and get my camera...and take it outside.  
"What are you going to do with it?"  "Just mess around - you know."
No, really, I don't. I hear them laughing wildly, later, and a muffled replay on the computer - over and over and over. They've video-ed themselves doing some fool thing. Again.

Thought you might enjoy seeing just one example of their videography. My talented Man Sons! I'm in the video - watching through the window, just for a second. I didn't even see that they were video-taping; I only notice the outrageous design on the pumpkin. Not something that I approved of. I'm sure I'm frowning. This pumpkin never did get completely carved or lit, thank the Lord above! I would've had to roll it over the hill myself. I thought butt humor would wear off after they were well past potty training, but it doesn't. And I'm sorry about that. Very sorry.


I may have been ruined by living among males for too long, and with five months distance from the event ... I think it's very funny! 

3 comments:

  1. That was funny. I guess being surrounded by boys/men all the time must be amusing. And thanks for your comment. I'm glad you like the new design. I like your new Mom Among Men column. It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it twice to try and see the design on the pumpkin, but wasn't able to. Your sons are funny, though. I like reading here to see what I can expect in my future as a homeschooling mom of boys. Luckily I have one little girl who I am hoping will stick by me and keep up her dress-wearing, purse carrying ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't see the design, I'll not describe it. I thought it was shocking, but then I'm (still) easily shocked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!