5.15.2009

"Missing Boy Alert" - Guest Blog Post


My Youngest Son is getting older. His face is changing even as it gets more parallel to mine. I only have to look down the teeniest bit to see into eyes very much like my own. If you still have your baby son in your arms, it's all ahead of you and hard to imagine, but it will come to you, too! I came across a blog post on a site called Moms Without Blogs which described it perfectly. To read this excellent description of your baby turning into "the new guy", click here and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i have the same - but different!
    http://ngaiosixpack.blogspot.com/2009/04/wordful-wednesday-girls-live-here.html
    thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!