9.22.2009

New Camera

I'm having a great time taking photos with our new camera! Check the bee doing his work inside this Heavenly Blue morning glory ---

Is that cool or what?
SO much to learn, though, before I can really use the camera to its fullest - the manual is thick! When My Dear Husband was looking at cameras to buy, my advice was, "Go big or go home!" So he was checking out the cameras at the top of the price range - crazy prices for cameras, in case you haven't been looking - crazy. In the end, it was me who chickened out and drew back to the mid-range in price. Lots less money, and still wonderful photos! I'll bore you with more of them in the near future...

For more Wordful Wednesday photos, go to Angie's Seven Clown Circus!

17 comments:

  1. That is absolutely incredible! Who knew you had such talent just waiting for a camera?!

    And geez, what is with you women who reign in your husbands when they want to buy you shiny things? I don't ever want to hear another story end like that, k???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Love the picture.
    What kind of camera did you end up getting?
    Yeah .. I drooled over some very pricey cameras before realizing that not only was it just out of the question, my skills didn't even warrant such a purchase. I'm happy with our "somewhere in the middle" camera, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Cannon Powershot SX 10. NOT in the SLR group, it's a glorified point-and-shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Do bore! Do bore! If they're anything like this beauty, I'm ready to be bored to death! ha! This is amazing, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous light. Congrats on the new camera.
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's silhouetted like that. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a stunning and unbelievable photograph! WOW! Can't wait to see what browsing the manual will add to your skill set, I can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely picture I would love to get a new camera myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigosh!! That is an incredible picture! Thanks for sharing.....
    Have a great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you took that with a point-and-shoot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture!!!! So what kind of camera did you end up with? My hubby bought me a Canon Rebel T1i and I LOVE it. Expensive but nothing outrageous like some that are out there. It takes great pictures, but if I had the money then heck yes I would buy one of those other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Really. The composition is just lovely... I can't wait to hear more about your camera, as that is my next big thing. (I'm stretching the limits of my point and shoot digital camera, and have an SLR in mind.) =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!