11.04.2009

Floating

I felt as light as this bubble leaving the Women's Wellness Center (Mashing Mammo Station) yesterday. What they had found six months ago was smaller, instead of larger, and I was allowed to walk away with no further tests recommended! Dear Husband and I waited together for the radiologist to read the images and report on the findings - if you ever had to wait in The Room, you'd be glad to have this man with you. Somehow, he makes it all seem funny and easy. Lots of joke material was available, since I was still in my pink, velcro, examination shirt. He is certainly the Lord's richest gift to me!

Many, many thanks for prayers you may have sent my way, and all the encouraging words! I'm sure glad that's over!


The Lord is my chosen and assigned portion, my cup; You hold and maintain my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yes, I have a good heritage.

Psalm 16:5-6

6 comments:

  1. So glad everything turned out OK. Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you this morning. I'm so glad that's over and that the news was good. And that you had "that man" with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good word.
    I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad! I was praying as I went to my own doctor's appointment yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!