1.12.2010

Time for Snowflakes


He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.' So that all men he has made may know his work, he stops every man from his labor. Job 37:6-7 (NIV)

After dragging themselves to get dressed, stand up straight and slug out to the car on the first day after Christmas break - my high school boys got THREE SNOW DAYS out of the first brand new January five day week. I had time to look at snowflakes with my close-up lens. I sure wanted to take some photos like Wilson "Snowflake" Bently, but I just don't have the equipment! You can see the outline of a few snowflakes in my final photo to the left.

For He says to the snow, Fall on the earth; likewise He speaks to the showers and to the downpour of His mighty rains. God seals up (stops, brings to a standstill by severe weather) the hand of every man [and now under His seal their hands are forced to inactivity], that all men whom He has made may know His doings (His sovereign power and their subjection to it). Job 37:6-7 (Amplified)

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!