2.24.2010

Stupidest Idea Ever

As a Mom Among Men, I thought I'd invite you to laugh along with me just for a few minutes today. These "toilet seat lifters" must have been invented so that some man out there might be spared the hard work of lifting and/or putting down the seat(s) after he has 'made use of the facilities'.
Just take a look at these:

"The Peacemaker" toilet seat lifter - for loose cannons. I did NOT make that up - it's the advertising slogan.

the Flipper - the "Save your marriage toilet seat". Again, I cut and pasted the product slogan for your entertainment.

Now I ask you - what do you think the condition of that apparatus will be after just ONE day - right next to the toilet and on the floor....? Come on! Any Mom who lives Among Men will roll her eyes with me as she mourns the terrible knowledge of just how that well-intentioned invention for the lazy will certainly end up.
Yuk!



6 comments:

  1. I think they would spend more time in the bathroom just trying to think of a way to rig it up to do something it shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Will be looking more at your blog. But I like this first post! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - My sons looked over my shoulder at these contraptions and commented: "What a GREAT idea!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!