6.30.2010

Mental Health Day

A Mental Health Day was in order this weekend past, so My Wonderful Husband and I spent and entire day away together. Ah, and entire day! Our MHD started in a little antiques town in Ohio. We wandered, held hands, and found some wonderful things to eat. Breakfast in a little diner...
The restroom hall had lots of little nuggets of wisdom - some that were just funny:
And some that were right up our alley:
And this one that I think may be a sign (!) for us. Any thoughts on making college a 'family policy'? The policy used to make all the sense in the world to me, but my vision is getting cloudy. Not so sure that this is a good policy...and this little saying seems to confirm that we might be on the wrong path as far as policy about higher education goes.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!