6.03.2012

For Sale - Blue

Here's my facebook post for today. 
I hardly ever post - mostly I just lurk.

BLUE HYDRANGEA BOUQUET  -  $5

Do you need to take flowers to a friend, for a baby shower or just for your table?
 I have so many blooms this year - bring your own vase and enjoy!

(contact by email)

Even if we're not 'facebook friends', you could still come 
out for a nice bunch of beautiful blues!
We could sit in the swing a while and drink some sweet tea ...
That sounds like a nice way to spend a summer afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'd be "there" in a flash to buy a bunch....if "there" were closer to"here"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fear we are nowhere near each other. or i would be by with my mason jars:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!