9.08.2012

Sign Funnies


Just a few fun signs to share with you from our Indiana get-away:
For the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would want to burn this incense.
And yes, I smelled it. You would have too.
And NO, it didn't.
I know some friends who would not think this a very funny joke
This one was polite, and how well I can appreciate the angst that caused the owner to pen and tack this sign right at eye level.
But how to tell where some item would actually belong?
I think there's some blame shifting is going on...
Then the signage got a little bit violent. 
I think it's probably better to find another income source if you find yourself
printing out messages like this one to your shoppers.
But I didn't say so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!