8.25.2013

Blue Reminder


In the last days of summer, I was invited out for an All Girls Day Out at White's Farm.
It turned out to be one of my favorite summer memories! 
(check out the video to get a peek)
Whenever I get a glimpse out my front door and see this -
it reminds me of that lovely day with my Pal and her Lovely Daughters.

I couldn't get my money out quickly enough - $5!
The vendor held the plant until the end of the day when I could 
swoop back around and pick it up. 
Great deals there - huge geranium pots and overflowing hanging baskets for only $5.
And the cutest miniature duck you ever saw! 
I helped the girls beg and scheme to bring it home...
I've never seen such a beautiful blue flower anywhere except on a 
heavenly blue morning glory vine! As it turns out, they're close cousins.
Blue evolvulus  is only annual, but I'll be trying to overwinter this in the greenhouse.

***
Are you diggin' my Potty Seat?
Who knew the bottom rotting out of  our ice cream parlor chair would turn out so well?
***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!