12.19.2008

Don't Crack Up

(The cornier the joke the funnier, for me...)  I hope this isn't your kid's crack! If it might be, tell your husband not to be so inconsiderate! It was a frigid night out at the local zoo, wiping runny noses, gripping little hands, and jockey-ing for position at each attraction, since we were dumb enough to go to the zoo on the weekend before Christmas. Our family had been TRYING to see the light display on Swan Lake when some gentleman with his chilly child on his shoulders rudely stepped in front of us - specifically, me.  This was my new view.  So I took a picture of it, what else?!?  Got to capture those memories, right?  My boys were horrified at what I had done, and one of them actually walked away.  They're older now, and when this photo swims by as the photos shuffle on the screensaver, they laugh, point at it and think I'm a hero.  Not sure if that's good or bad...

"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness,And the light dwells with Him." Daniel 2:22

4 comments:

  1. I love that you took a picture of this and even more that you posted it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!! You're my hero!!! That's awesome!!

    Hey, thanks for your message on my blog...I have not read that book, but I'll have to go check it out! Thanks for the recommendation. :) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    OH, and I think I just became your first official "follower"! Feel free to follow mine if you're so inclined! :)

    Courtney in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was a reason God only gave you boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! That cracks me up! Something else that cracks me up, my sister in law, Courtney being #2 who posted a comment here and didn't write a punny remark! Haha!! Just too funny and love the scripture to "back it up" Priceless! :)

    Courtney in Indiana's siter in law Tiffany in Washington...for now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!