3.30.2009

Pie Crust Trash Talk




I'd put this piecrust up against anybody's! Yes, I'm talkin' some crust trash, here, and it's justified. You can use this with anything, sweet or savory, and have success. All thanks to 'Joetta', who gave me the recipe more than 10 years ago. She was in a women's Bible study with me, and had brought the most deliciously scrumptious pie - because everyone knows that you can learn more Bible if you have a fork in hand. I never see her at all anymore, but whenever I make this crust, I think of her. 


JBQ Question: In what four things did the believers continue steadfastly ? 
Answer: apostle's doctrine, breaking of bread, prayer, and fellowship

bread = pie  ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I have a pretty good one that I would like to compete with yours:)
    It is a no-roll pie crust that is amazingly flaky.
    If you would like the recipe, Let me know:)
    cj from PA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!