1.13.2009

Button Briday


Is anyone loving widgets like me? I, personally, love widgets and am having a hard time not crowding up the entire sidebar, making it two feet long with gadgets.  Especially LOVE my own font widget! Yes, I get on my own blog daily just to download the new font into our files. (Sure wish I could use more interesting fonts to write this blog!) The art of the day, yes, I peer at that, too. Not to mention the travel photo - someplace I might get to go someday...would love to add a map widget/gadget somehow. Or a button of the day widget! How cool would that be for button geeks like me? Too bad that "button" doesn't start with the same letter as one of the days of the week - then we could have Button Bonday (Button Buesday, Button Bednesday...) Everyone could share a photo of one of their favorite buttons.

I may need some counseling on being over-obsessed with the trivial things of life...I'm painfully aware of war in the middle east, world economies going on the crash, and the persecution of Christians throughout the world. Not to mention my own family dramas, teens getting ever more anxious to "grow up", and a mailbox full of bills. Maybe that's what makes me wish for Button Baturday?

"...casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." I Peter 5:7

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! I love widgets, too, and that is why I like to keep may post on my blog so that they will balance out the sidebars. I plan to keep adding widgets everyday…eventually I might have to rotate them. my husband says, “They have doctors for that!” …line from the movie While You Were Sleeping.
    I also would like to have more exciting fonts.
    Wonderful scriptural remainder, I am encouraged my your keeping a godly focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle. I'm a bit button-obsessed too. Thanks for finding me and posting. I started the blog almost two weeks ago and am planning to use at least one of the fabrics on my site as bag lining. I'll be back for widgets soon!

    Parusha (Lewidoo)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!