4.22.2021

Premium Property


Yesterday, we woke up to a winter-wonder landscape. 
My sidekick and I went out for a look around and some photos. 

We found this cozy bird bungalow still vacant, 
but what a view! 
A tiny home among snow-capped dogwood blossoms is 
premium property for sure. 


Maybe when spring sets in for good, bird tenants will come as well. 
I'm hoping for bluebirds

Here's a collection of favorite bird books to share with the littles in your life. 

****
These days, I'm pondering this verse: 
"Your own ears will hear him. 
Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” 
whether to the right or to the left."



2 comments:

  1. Bill and I are total bird fanatics. We feed them, rescue them and count them as one of God's richest blessings as they sing to us the golory of creation each morning. This photo and post are beautiful in both picture and word. Thank you for sharing them with us, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Penny! Yes, birdwatching is a constant fascination and a demonstration of the wonder of creation. S

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!