4.15.2024

The Building Team

Do not despise small beginnings. 
This divine encouragement came to Zerubbabel, the temple builder. 

Obviously, He wasn't talking about spring tulip spikes 
in Kentucky. But it's surely a gardener's verse too, for 
a gardener is also a builder, similar to good ol' 
Zerubbabel. 


We're all building something or other, isn't it true? 
I'm determined to be on the building team 
and not the tearing-down team.
Although when I have found myself wearing that 
ugly ocher jersey on occasion, I rip it 
off and move on as quickly as possible.


Here's a tiny splash of the glory that resulted from 
oh, so, small beginnings. 

Two more posts on small beginnings here and here

I'd love to hear about your small-beginnings project and how it's coming along.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!