2.11.2009

Valentine's Day Recipe

Just one proof that My Dear Husband and I are truly meant for each other: he actually likes the yellow and green SweetTarts (ack), while I live for the pinks and purples. Teamwork! The perfect Compliments for each other! Yes! 

An easy recipe for you overachieving Kitchen Divas to follow.  You won't need yeast, or candy thermometers, or your twist whisk. Thank God! Go to your nearest Something-Mart and buy a huge bag SweetTart Hearts. Get your kitchen scissors, open the bag and begin the most tedious part of this recipe: carefully set aside all the pink and purple hearts, and discard the sorry blue and green ones. Or save them for the kids - how gratifyingly evil to have them think they're scoring some of your candy when it's only the reject pile! Get yourself a big handful of Pinks and Purples and find some frivolous magazine to browse. Now I call that a holiday!

Wish I had saved some for Saturday...

**Watch out - if you eat too many, I heard that they'll wipe the finish right off your tongue!

3 comments:

  1. OUCH! I hate the burning tongue from too many sweet tarts feeling. But not enough to avoid it. I'm with you on the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so loud at your recipe that my hubby looked at me weird. LOVE it! Happy early Valentine's Day with your "meant-to-be" hubby! :)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know I'm still reading and enjoying. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!