6.06.2022

A New Beauty

All dried up 
and beautiful in a new way.

The hard work of nodding in spring breezes complete,
sun-dried daffodils decorate a rusty toolbox. 

Parchment paper lily of the valley in blue glass 
bottles recall wedding bells and ivory veils.

Last year's weathered hydrangeas reveal an 
inner framework strong enough to make it through 
a long winter.


project about dogs and reading. The product has made a few twists and 
turns over the course of three years. Recently, I was notified that 
the final copy went to print. 
Teach Your Dog to Read will release this November! 



 

6 comments:

  1. This was so fun to explore your blog! I love everything you posted. My soul is also fascinated with all things vintage, flowers, whimsy, and wonder. I am so glad you shared your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blogs and can't wait for you to sign my book "Teach your dog to read"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carman! You've always been such a wonderful, supportive pal. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!