9.12.2022

Almost Fall and a Thank You Gift Offer


It's that time of year. 
The zinnias shrug into crisp September air 
and outdo themselves in height and color. 

Fanciful fairy rings sprout overnight 
in dew-drenched clover.

And you teach your dog to wear glasses. 
Why wear glasses? 
The better to READ with, my dear!
It's only two months until my project with Familius Publishing, 
comes on the market. 
November 8th is the big day. 

If you preorder, I'll send thanks in the form of 
seeds from my garden. You can choose one of these: 
Send your choice of seeds and your mailing address to simpsoncircle@gmail.com.




2 comments:

  1. i ordered my book and i have a cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you did, your cat is darling, and you're always welcome to anything in my garden, friend! Thanks for your generous support. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts my way. I love to hear from you!